Monday, March 8, 2010

at a loss for words

Sorry for the long silence....I still got nothin' but thought I'd at least put something up to show that I'm still thinking, trying to come up with something intelligent.

But nothing is coming to mind. . . . well, not nothing. Plenty is coursing through the gray matter, but none of it is shareable. It all sums up to self pity stuff again, and I know I am rather sick of that, so why inflict it on the 2-3 people who actually read this?

Flavoring the day: frustration, desire, loneliness, irritation, disappointment, wanting....and a wicked headache.

I am glad the snow is gone - experiencing 40+ inches in little over a week is just not something I ever want to deal with again. It really brought home the realization that whenever we retire, my hubby and I are going to have a hard time finding a happy medium in regards to environment. Not that he loves the snow - but he sure isn't into the heat and sun the way I am. But I'm not going to worry too much about all that. As of the year 2002, I've realized that you just really never know what's going to happen next, so you best prepare while also making yourself open to whatever.

Anyhoo. This isn't going anywhere, so I'll just say good night. Here's a quote for you to think about:

Anais Nin:
Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.

No comments: