Thursday, February 11, 2010

And now for something completely different....

I realized today that I didn't post anything about the past Christmas holidays. My Mom came down to stay with us for a week - I didn't want her alone for her first Christmas as a widow. Oh, and I really like spending time with her too - she's an amazing woman.

Even my dog loves this woman!!

She flew in on the 22nd...just a few days after our FIRST major snow storm. Luckily back in December it melted quickly. We didn't plan a lot, just spent time relaxing. But one super fun thing we did - went to the Kennedy Center and saw Young Frankenstein!! WOW was it great!!! (Mom found out it was coming to Detroit and bought tickets to go see it a 2nd time, even!!!) Other than that, we met up with some friends of Mom's who have a house in Maryland, and then just relaxed the rest of the time.

Love you Mom!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Your dog isn't a puppy any more. Cute! I'm so glad you enjoyed your mom's visit. I hope my children feel that way about me when I come visit.