Thursday, October 1, 2009

16 weeks - 4 months - hope on the horizon!

The end of week 16 finds me with a verbal job offer! There's still some paperwork to get through, and basically - until I'm AT MY DESK - I won't stop crossing my fingers or keeping my eyes open, but YAY!!

One of my brothers also has a very good lead on a job...he may find out in the next week or two, so fingers are crossed for him too.

I got back home last Saturday to a surprised hubby and a very happy puppy. It's good to be home. I talk to Mom almost every day, making sure she's not feeling alone too much. I think she's doing well, and next week her piano teaching starts up, so that will be very good for her.

So...what do you (few) people think of this 2012 prophecy? Any thoughts or ideas?

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Yay for you! It would appear your luck is turning around.

Steve Reed said...

I think 2012 is bunk, but I'm looking forward to the movie. :)

Hope this job pans out! Great news!