Sunday, April 1, 2007

Blip

Ok, not too much here....

Puppy is older. Just past 13 weeks, and growing like a WEED! We're still trying to get the back yard fenced in, but have been jury-rigging some fencing so he can run around (and get tired out) without a leash on. He starts training this coming Saturday (the 7th) so hopefully that will really ease things around here. He's gotten a lot better on leash - walks all the way to the park and back now, rather than being carried.

Job is still the same, but I had 2 interviews last week, and both went really well! I wouldn't mind either job, though the Association one would be better - closer to my hubby's work. I just hope I have something new by the end of April....

As for me. Having the tendency to rollercoaster - up, down, up, down.... maybe it's stress, maybe it's the season change that's happening VERY slowly....Just wish it'd stop on an up-swing for a while.

My writing class is almost over - last "class" is tomorrow (Monday)...I say it with quotes because it's not going to be a meet-in-person class, but rather a emailed final with a deadline of Midnight for the writing.

Anyhoo. Not too much else to report.

1 comment:

epota said...

You know, you really need to start writing some more -- just so I know you're doing okay. While I don't have any details about C's last blog and what scary stuff you were dealing with, it'd be cool to know that you're out there...

Rainy daze in the midwest this week. Still chugging.