Monday, July 6, 2009

Beginning of Week FOUR....

It's another Monday. Still no job nibbles. Feeling a bit better - but have a persistent cough, so I made a doctors appointment for tomorrow. The cough seems to rumble right out of my chest, and keeps waking me up at night, so something must give.

On a happier note - tonight is the first night of acting class! This will be so very cool!! It's an 8-week course; 4 weeks of theater work, 3 weeks of TV/movie acting practice and then the final night is performance night - complete with a REAL SCOUT!! I'm not expecting to "be discovered" but one just never knows...if I could get into some extra parts that would be way cool. I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh, and happy birthday (tomorrow) to Mom and Su too!

2 comments:

Ms. Keys said...

Thanks, love! Your new venture sounds really exciting. And I'm VERY GLAD that you are going to the doctor. Oh yes, happy birthday tomorrow - maybe talk for real?

Love ya, Mom

epota said...

And happy birthday to YOU, too! Missed you by a couple of days. Su had a really nice time. Even came to work to visit dad during lunch. So a nice break from the mundane.

I hope you enjoyed your day.

And congrats on the acting class. Only a matter of time before you're wearing the insect head, right?