Saturday, February 12, 2011

life progresses

Ok, so I didn't come back and tell you how much snow we got - it wasn't all that bad. Yeah, we worked from home that Thursday, but everything was clear by Friday. I just felt really bad for the people who got caught in the disastrous drive home that night. I heard horror stories, I tell ya - 10 hour commutes, TWELVE hour commutes!! People stuck in their cars for hours on the interstate....thank goodness I don't have a car commute!!

Today's weather is quite nice, and tomorrow and the next few days are supposed to be even better - highs in the 50s to near 60!! WOOT!!

I've started reading some more educational stuff - a grammar book (to both brush up for work, and for my Voice Over work); and two Voice Over books (to help me do even better at a skill I think I have some promise in).

Not much else is happening. Still like my job a lot (got another compliment from my boss!!), still feeling rather healthy (been walking more with Hubby). Still wondering how the rest of my family is doing - my 3 brothers, 10 nieces and nephews (and each niece/nephew-in-law!!), and my wonderful mom. Spoke to her a while ago - she's dealing with the delightful snow that Michigan's been getting...and considering a move South!! I think it'd be good for her to get out of Michigan...

Anyhoo. I'll probably have an update for later today - when Hubby sends me a link for his Kickstarter campaign.


Cheers!

UPDATE: Go here!!! Help produce an album!!